Morgan Freeman's Top 15 Grossing Movies

Upon the recent news that Morgan Freeman was in a car wreck and in serious condition, I went and checked out all the movies he was in because he has starred in some of my favorites. I quickly discovered that he has also starred in some stinkers.

Here is a list I compiled using an inflation calculator to find out the top fifteen grossing movies that Morgan Freeman has been in.

1. Dark Knight
2. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
3. Batman Begins
4. Driving Miss Daisy
5. Deep Impact
6. Sum of all Fears
7. Se7en
8. Wanted
9. Million Dollar Baby
10. Evan Almighty
11. Bruce Almighty
12. Unforgiven
13. Outbreak
14. The Bucket List
15. Along Came a Spider

Good movies that did not make this list:
Amistad
Glory
Lean on Me
Shawshank Redemption

It is strange that Se7en is the seven highest grossing movie he has starred in. Shawshank Redemption is a must see for all of humanity.

My prayers go out to him for a quick recovery.