Yale announces free video of lessons

I'm excited. Yesterday, as I was driving down the road I was hoping that some university would do this. Little did I know that it was already in the works at Yale. One of the seven classes that might be of interest to people who visit here is Introduction to the Old Testament.

I didn't know that MIT and Princeton (which I can't find online) already were offering their course material (save for the actual lectures) online. Right now, I don't have time to go and get a formal education, I haven't particularly liked the structure of the online universities I have looked into and the education they would offer me, and I would like a more structured learning experience. It would also be beneficial to have someone that knew something about the subject matter telling me what would be good to read concerning that subject. So I figure I might read through some of the course material of the classes that interest me.

Watch out for the potholes.