An embarassment for Christianity

The headline reads:

Father given custody of Molly - because her mother is a Christian

I guess we're supposed to become outraged as Christians. A Christian is denied her child because of her faith. But then I read the story. From the information in the story, the muslim man is acting more Christlike than the "Christian".

"Louise Campbell was not giving Molly an Islamic home and was living with a man she had not married."

"When contacted at his luxurious villa in a Lahore, Mr Rana said: 'She is the mother of my children. I am not going into all this.'"

We don't even half a good chunk of the story. It's an example of some very bad reporting. I wish Muslims could get a chance to hate Christianity for what it really is rather than twisted versions of it.

Watch out for the potholes.