Another skin cancer update

The surgery went fine. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me. I am also very happy (in a vain way) that might skin did not want to stitch up the way they thought they were going to have to stitch it and my eye does not have a permanent squint. I will have the test results next week.

I was antsy on Monday and called my family doctor to ask if she could order the tests that my surgeon was going to order once the surgery was done in order to get the process on the road. I just want to be done with waiting for results. This has been such a long, drawn out process. She ordered the tests and Monday afternoon I went into the Defiance hospital for a lung x-ray and liver enzyme test. The results for the liver enzyme test came back good. I will find out on the x-ray today.

Things are looking really good.