Cancerous Moles are...

Well, I received a call from my doctor today. The mole they removed the other week was cancerous. It's the best kind of cancer one can have (Melanoma In Situ). Lucky me. I go to see the dermatologists next Wedensday. They will probably want to cut out some of the surrounding area on my face and remove any other scary moles. It really does not seem like a big deal, but prayers are appreciated.

Just thought I would let the whole world know. If you felt that I should have called you personally, I probably did and you did not answer and this is not something I want to leave on an answering machine. ;) (Although that is true for a few.)

I just have to figure out how to rearrange my schedule for testing, a full-time job, being a full-time student, and going to as many of my boys baseball games as I can.